Family and Community Support Services
Office hours Monday thru Friday 9-4:30pm
Phone # 403-641-3788
email address: email@example.com
|2013 Women's Wellness
|Click images to enlarge
|Through a partnership with Southeast Alberta Child and Family Services; the Community Worker position provides a link between CFSA and FCSS at the local level. Working in collaboration with each FCSS, Community Workers help identify resources available as well as interim support.
What Does FCSS Do?
FCSS services must be of a preventive nature that enhances the social well-being of individuals and families through promotion or intervention strategies provided at the earliest opportunity. Services and projects through local FCSS Programs must do one or more of the following:
- Help people to develop independence, strengthen coping skills and become more resistant to crisis.
- Help people to develop an awareness of social needs.
- Help people to develop interpersonal and group skills which enhance constructive relationships among people.
- Help people and communities to assume responsibility for decisions and action which affect them.
- Provide supports that help sustain people as active participants in the community.
Bassano FCSS, a strong partner in a healthy community.
Circle of Supports
© 2005 - 2016 The Town of Bassano